Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Christmas Day Makeup


I recently wore this makeup to a Christmas Sunday roast with friends, and I think this may be the look I wear on Christmas Day. Now, it depends if you're someone who likes to glam up on the big day, or stay cosy in your pajamas with a bare face. Both sound good to me, but I do like to get a little bit glam myself. 



Base

Charlotte Tilbury Magic Foundation (Shade 2)
Mac Pro Correct and Conceal Palette
 L'Oreal Infallible Powder (Warm Vanilla)

Brows

Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade (Blonde)
Anastasia Beverly Hills Clear Brow Gel

Eyes

Mac Soft Ochre Paint Pot
Anastasia Beverly Hills Morocco (crease and lower lash line), Fudge (lid), Noir (lash line)
Mac Coffee Eye Pencil
Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara
Collection Glam Crystals Eye Liner (inner corner)
Huda Beauty Giselle lashes

Cheeks

Mac Harmony Contour
Nars Deep Throat blush
Becca Champagne Pop Highlight

Lips

MUA Red lip liner
Mac Russian Red 

 I like that it's an all-matte eye look with just a pop of festive glitter on the inner corner. 
What do you think?

Bloglovin' / Instagram

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar