Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Crown Brush Review

What is good quality makeup without good quality brushes to apply it with. One just doesn't go without the other.


 I recently discovered the amazingly affordable brand that is Crown Brush.
 The affordability of Crown brushes definitely does not mean that they are low quality.
In my view and from the other beauty bloggers I have spoken to on this subject, we all agree that they meet the standard of mac brushes.


Crown brushes are only available from their website & I feel like a big kid in a candy store when I'm on their site. There are  so many variations of every single brush you're spoilt for choice!


I narrowed down my first order to these four brushes (I have since ordered more but I have been using these for longer so felt I have better opinions on these so far :))  -
C433 Pro Blending fluff - £6.09
A synthetic brush made from white goat hair, Used to blend powder or cream eyeshadow, detailed contouring & also blending out concealer. A great mac 224 tapered blending brush dupe, both have the same rounded top & black handle. 


C441 Pro Blending Crease - £3.99A dead ringer for the mac 217 brush , both are made with white goat hair so can be used with both cream or powder products. I don't own the mac 217 so I cant comment on how they perform in comparison but other bloggers I have spoken too have said that its a big ol dupe! And I have seen the 217 many a time & it does look pretty darn close.
The brush tip comes to a slight point, so it is great for getting right into the crease & blending out the edges at the same time. As this brush is so densely packed you can also use it to pick up & apply colour to the lid. With a matte black handle.

IB127 Blending Fluff - £3.99
Made from natural Italian bager, so a super soft natural fibre brush. This brush can only be used for powder based products. It is a paddle shaped brush. I use this brush to diffuse & blend the socket colour & the brow highlight. The handle is mahogany & a slightly shorter length at 144mm.

C250-1 Taklon Liner - £1.69
Orange taclon brush with a small 6mm tip & matt black handle. This liner brush really gets down into my lash line, creating a seamless straight  line. As I have quite a small eyelid space, I don't like to have thick eyeliner as this make my eyes appear smaller, so this brush suits me perfectly creating a small precise line.


In my opinion the c433 & c441 are must have brushes! I reach for them every day & highly suggest them.

Since I have fallen In Love with crown brushes I have opted to become an affiliate with them, so that means when you use my link (www.crownbrush.co.uk?acc=76dc611d6ebaafc66cc0879c71b5db5c) & enter this code 'FINJA13' you can get a 10% discount from now through to the end of August.


With this being said, I want to make it clear that I only opted to become an affiliate after buying these brushes myself with my own money & then loving them!
I have had offers from company's before to work with them & become affiliates, but I didn't see them fitting for my blog & didn't love the product so turned them down.
So this is entirely my own opinion I wouldn't rave about something I did not like & you can whole heartedly trust me on that!
Follow on Bloglovin

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar