Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Essence&Catrice Slovenian Blogger Event

Hi, everyone! I'm so excited to write this post, it'll probably be my favourite post of all that I posted on this blog. On Thursday I was invited on Essence&Catrice blogger event, which is probaby first event, that was organized only for beauty bloggers. It's also a first event, I was invited to. 
The event was organized in Super Club in G Desing hotel. The interior of the club is so elegant, there were old and new LE's, waiting for us on sofas, both Essence and Catrice stand, the table, where they could do our nails with new Essence gel set ... The decoration was really great. When we came, everyone welcome us so nicely. We met the manager of company here in Slovenia, Slovenian brand manager and also Cosnova PR manager from Germany, that made a short presentation for us. Then we had more than one hour to check Essence and Catrice stand and their LE collections. They said, that we can take with us and test at home, what ever we want to and that was really a nice gesture from them. Ok, I admit, I went a bit crazy, but that's because I took a lot of products also for upcoming giveaways. 
The reception of Essence&Catrice team, the location, fellow beauty bloggers, producst - that really made me feel like I'm in a beauty heaven. I'm so glad, that I've meet so many nice Slovenian bloggers, they are all so nice and friendly girls. I hope that we'll have a chance to meet soon again. 

I'm so grateful to be invited on this amazing event, it was really one of the best days in my life. This event also means a big recognition to my blogging. Now I won't ramble anymore, I'll let you to enyjoy in photos from the event.


I forgot to mention before, there were also very tasty cakes with e on the top. 


A also took photos of few beauty bloggers, but not a lot, because after presentation we were checking products and deciding, what we will take with us and that - well, you know - was more important than taking photos. :P

Lovely Nuša.
Tamara is getting her nails done.
Ina is checking Catrice nail polishes.
Me and my new friend. :)
Nuša, Ina and Sandra.
Thanks to Sandra I also have one group photo: Sandra, Ina, Nuša, Tamara, Tina, me, Sara and Ana behind the camera.
And here's one photo of me after the event. I just had to take one photo of me with my bags. :P (Actually, my darling took this photo, but you get the point.)


Three beauty bags, that I got on the event. I actually took photos only of beauty stuff, I got, but in bags were also a Catrice and Essence planner, a promo material and few pens.


And all the beauty stuff, that I got. I know it looks a lot, but when I separate mine and the ones for giveaways, I actually didn't got that much. I already tried few things and next week I'll photograph everything and start swatching and testing, so expect many Catrice and Essence reviews in the future. 


Also, don't forget to check post of other bloggers from the event: Ana, Ina, Gejba, Tamara.

Thank you so much for reading! Have a nice start of new week! :D

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar