Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Experiment with gold and lavender - EOTD, FOTD

I tried this particular look today, because hubby was busy watching Transformers movie on TV and I had nothing better to do in hand.. I know lavender is somewhat cooler tone shade and gold - a warmer toned one.  I'd not have imagined much effects with both the colors together on a medium skin tone and brown eyed person like mine,. Mixing them both wouldn't result in an awesome result, but I really liked how this one turned up. Below are some pics:


I used a shimmery light beige highlighter on the browbone, golden eyeshadow from my Inglot eyeshadow palette #430 on the inner half of the lids and along the waterline. The purplish-lavender shade is from my 88 eyeshadow palette from the brush company. Some more pics:


And that is moi:


I know, flash is making my eyes look like cat's eyes..lol. So, how did you find this look? Share your opinion with me in your comments!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar