Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

October Favorites 2018: Beauty, TV & Accessories.



It's sad to see how this month went by so fast! It was a very busy one as well~

Hello spooks! It's time for another favorites post. I'm excited to share them because I feel like I have more this time so, let's do this!

❥ BEAUTY

Part of the things mom brought from Spain was this Camaleon Magic Colourstick. I won't go into deets here because I'm planning to blog about it separately but, it's pretty much one of those "magic lipsticks" that change color once it touches the lips. I've been using it since mid-september and I absolutely love it! The color goes from yellow to a beautiful, bright pink, it's hydrating and super duper long lasting.




Another lip product that I've been loving lately is the My Colors lips gloss in #08. I found this in a random store but I thought the color (and packaging) were cute. It kinda reminds me of the TonyMoly Cats Wink line. Even tho it says it has a shine effect, the finish is pretty matte to me. Funny thing is, it doesn't dry my lips as much as other matte lippies do. This one is very long lasting as well.



And lastly, this month I decided to try press on nails for a change. I always have a hard time growing my nails and also mantaining them so, why not?
I found the imPress Press On Manicure which had the perfect lenght for me to feel comfortable and they had a big variety with pretty designs. From gel type finish to mattes and some of them even had cute gems.
The ones I got are "So, so stellar" and they are basically pink nails with a hint of glitter.
I love them because they look super natural, are very comfotable and lasted for a week looking nice. The package comes with 30 nails. I'll defo try more in the future!!




❥ TV

I'm the kind of girl who loves to watch horror but also crime stuff, stalker movies, murder cases... so, my friend Lu told me about this show on Netflix called "Nurses who Kill", which is pretty good, but then I found another one called "Stalkers who kill" which is even better. It's pretty much like a documentary with actors showing the story behind the stalker and the victim. But also experts talking about the case.
I'm done with the episodes they have. I'm waiting for more.
If you like these type of shows, defo check it out.


❥ YUMMIES

Starbuck's Pumpkin Spice Latte can't be out of this list. You guys know how much I love it and, it is a must during this season. Enough said.


❥ ACCESSORIES

These were also a gift from my mom, and I've been using them so much. They are just so comfortable and pretty~ These Oxford kind of shoes are from Primark. I have them in navy blue and burgundy. They go well with so many things. I like to call them my "witch shoes" because of how ponty they are, hehe.



And that is it for this month, feel free to share some of your favs down below!!
Until next time!
x

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar