Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

MAC Haul #4

I have a MAC haul today. I didn’t buy as much as last time, but I am happy with my purchases.

I got a small bottle of the Prep + Prime Fix+. It would have worked out less expensive for me to buy the full size bottle, but I just wanted to try it out and I wasn’t sure if I would use it very often so didn’t want to be stuck with a big bottle of it. I bought a Liptensity Lipstick in Smoked Almond (bright rose-brown). I have seen these lipsticks online before and didn’t really know too much about them, but the packaging always caught my eye. I decided to pick one up and try it out. Lastly, I bought an Eye Shadow X 9 Palette in Burgundy Times Nine (Honey Lust, Poppyseed, Quarry, Antiqued, Embark, #Noir, Haux, Star Violet & Sketch). The shades just appealed to me and I don’t own very many eyeshadows from MAC. I wasn’t expecting the palette to be so small. Each eyeshadow is just 0.8g.
Honey Lust - bronze dipped peach (lustre)
Poppyseed - midtone mauvey nude (satin)
Quarry - soft muted plum brown (matte)
Antiqued - ash brown with bronze (veluxe pearl)
Embark - intense reddish brown (matte)
#Noir - deep black brown with gold pearls (velvet)
Haux - soft muted rosy brown (satin)
Star Violet - pinky brown plum (veluxe pearl)
Sketch - burgundy with red shimmer (velvet)

There was also an offer on the website, where if you spend £50 or more you get a FREE Vamplify Lipgloss. I got sent the shade It’s A Knock-Out (vibrant magenta). I believe this lipgloss may have been limited edition, so I am not too sure why they are just giving them away! The colour is stunning though. I also got another sample of the In Extreme Dimension 3D Black Lash Mascara (1g), like I get every time I order online.
I can’t wait to play with the palette and create some beautiful looks. I am hoping that nothing really exciting is released soon, make-up wise, because I have bought a lot this month!

♥ ♥ ♥

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar