Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

The Glory of "Sugar"; or: I Want Red Pants!

Speaking of hot actors, I met this guy, Alex Beh, at a party. And because he was nice to me even after I tried to fondle him near the bean dip (or did that only happen in my imagination?), I decided to watch a short movie that he wrote and directed and that he told me about. Of course I expected to be sorely disappointed because guys who seem to be only good for fondling near the bean dip are typically not good at things like, oh, say, filmmaking.

But you know what? Alex Beh's Sugar is great. It's as if American pop art fucked French New Wave and spawned this short. It's charming and whimsical, and it perfectly depicts infatuation with unusual flair and exuberance. And it did the film festival circuit a couple years ago, also with unusual flair and exuberance. How's that for an endorsement? Watch:



Visit Alex Beh.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar