Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Shu Uemura Morphorium-inspired Make-up Look

It's been a long while since I did makeup out of nowhere, at night, for no particular reason. I kinda miss it. Not the clean up though... hehehe!


Here's a makeup look inspired by Shu Uemura's latest collection, Morphorium. When I saw the ad, I just know I had to attempt to recreate the look. I just wish that I did the look justice.

Shu Uemura Morphorium


Face:
Revlon ColorStay Mineral Mousse (Light)
Ellana Premium Blend Foundation (Hazelnut Latte)
Revlon Matte Blush (Blushing Berry)
MAC Bronzing Powder (Refined Golden)


Lips:
Revlon ColorBurst Lipstick (Blush Pink)



Eyes:
Urban Decay Deluxe Shadow Box (Peace & Ransom)
Urban Decay Alice in Wonderland (Alice, Chessur,  & Oracullum)
Urban Decay Heart NY Palette (Perversion, Rockstar,  & Psychedelic Sister)
MAC Eye Pencil (Ebony)
Revlon DoubleTwist Mascara (Blackest Black)
Revlon ColorStay BrowEnhancer (Medium Brown/Soft Pink)

with flash



Aww! I was able to complete this! I hope I haven't lost my touch in doing makeup at night when I'm already in my jammy's. :)

Thanks for checking this out! How do you like the new Shu Uemura Collection? Can't wait to get my hand on those palettes. :)

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar