Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Binned Things March 2015


Empties! Fun every month. I just love watching it pile up every time I finish and product - such a sense of satisfaction!

Given that I was away for quite a bit of last month, I thought I did quite a good job of finishing stuff!


1) Essenzza Natural Facial Cleansing Wipes - Pineapple! Lovely tropical scent, and very decent wipes.
Repurchase? Yes

2) Wotnot Facial Wipes - Love them so much, there's another finished lot down below!
Repurchase? Yes!

3) Listerine Total Care Mouthwash - Essential staple!
Repurchase? Yuppers!


4) Vaseline Spray Moisturiser in Aloe Soothe - See here for full review.
Repurchase? Yes!

5) Vaseline Spray Moisturiser in Advanced Strength - See here for full review.
Repurchase? Prefer the above

6) Dove Clinical Protection Deodorant - Need this all the time!
Repurchase? Yes!

7) Etude House Heart Facial Mask - See here for full review.
Repurchase? Yes

8) David Jones Rosewater Day Cream - Lovely rose scented cream, but not amazing on the face. Great as a body lotion, though!
Repurchase? Maybe


9) Wotnot Facial Wipes - You're not see double, I did finish two packs last month!
Repurchase? Yes!

10) Puretopia Daily Face Moisturiser SPF 15 - I really enjoyed this face cream. Lovely pump bottle, nice consistency, with SPF 15. Would prefer a higher SPF, though.
Repurchase? Yes

11) Impulse Body Spray in Very Pink - So grapefruity! Love this spray bottle. 
Repurchase? Maybe

12) Dirty Works You Soft Touch Hand Cream - Great scent and nice texture!
Repurchase? Maybe


13) People For Plants Eye Cream - A pretty decent eye cream for the puffiness!
Repurchase? Yes

14) Biore Self-Heating One Minute Mask - Quick, easy, and works like a charm!
Repurchase? Yes, yes, yes!


15) Maybelline Babylips - LOVED this! Better than the Aussie version.
Repurchase? Yes!!!

16) L'Oreal Nail Polish in White Gold - Lovely textured nail polish and the most often trotted out gold. The last little bit just got too clumpy.
Repurchase? Yes

17) Be Felt Eye Liner Pen - Not bad, but dried out too quickly.
Repurchase? No


As for the sample sizes, I really, really enjoyed the Laura Mercier primer in radiance bronze. It complemented my naturally sun kissed skin during the Summer, and brightened the skin. I also liked the scent of the Soap & Glory shower gel.

Not bad work at all, if I do say so myself!

What's your most often finished product? Do you ever go from testers to full sized products?

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar